Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Failed Resolutions


Well, I failed that resolution and bought beautiful new jeans (on sale!) at Anthropologie, but I did end up looking pretty great at my friend's wedding despite eating sweets every day, so maybe some resolutions aren't that worthwhile. I am toying with becoming a vegetarian. Mostly because eating meat is so bad for the environment. In school, I just learned that 90% of outdoor air pollutants are cause by five major sources: transportation, industry (not sure what that means), electric power generation, space heating (!), and refuse disposal. I try to recylcle everything but really should compost. Why does laziness often make it so easy to do the wrong thing?
(Image from Old Soul New Heart, my new obsession: http://www.oldsoulnewheart.com/product/triple-threat)

No comments:

Post a Comment